Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does it cost to use your website?
Using TempInbox.org is completely free. We will never ask for money for this.
2. What is a temporary email address?
A temporary email address is a completely anonymous email that you can use to receive mail, you do not need to register for this.
3. How long does temp mail last?
Temp mail that is received on our service will last for 5 days and removed after 5 days to prevent unautorized spam. You can use your generated temp mail adress with inbox as long as the domain is available and not expired.
4. How to login to a temp mailbox?
There is no need to login to your temp inbox, since your temp mailbox is public available for anyone.Simply enter your desired custom temp mail adress or generate a random one. Just do not forget your temp mail adress to login on any website where you signed up using Tempinbox.
5. How long is my email ID active to use?
Your Email ID is active to use forever.
6. It takes more than 15 minutes for my mail to arrive!
Sometimes, there can be some delay due because our servers get traffic with tons of users daily. Just try again after some minutes. Also, sometimes some of our domains gets blacklisted because of excessive use, because of this we will add more domains in the future.
7. How many email IDs I can create?
ou can create Unlimited Email ID's we do not limit any usage.
8. Is it necessary to download any software to use your service?
No you do not need any software to use our service. This is a web-based service that is accessible from everywhere with a active internet connection.
9. Can I send emails with a temporary email address?
No, sending emails is disabled on our platform due fraud or spam issues.
10. What is a temporary inbox?
A Temporary inbox is a mailbox that is being used for receiving disposable email.
Do you have any other questions, or queries?
Click here to go to our contact page.